VW ID.Buzz Boot Divider Lower Extension panel (Part no. G1651DLP)
LOWER EXTENSION PANEL ONLY:
Our Volkswagen ID.Buzz 5 Seat (2023 onwards) Variable Boot Divider Lower Extension Panel is required if your vehicle does not have the optional platform installed.
This lower panel simply inserts into the existing divider to extend it to the height required.
So, if you do not have the platform installed you will require the Dog Guard and the Divider (G1651B) and this lower extension panel (G1651DLP)
Customers are welcome to collect their order and have the part fitted Free of Charge by the engineer who made it. Simply enter ‘COLLECT’ when prompted for a coupon at the checkout then call us to book a convenient time to have it fitted.
- Ideally suited for separating dogs from the passenger compartment and from each other
- Easy fitment taking less than fifteen minutes with no vehicle modification required
- Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
- Strong 19mm diameter steel outer frame with 50mm steel mesh.
- Powder coated black to international automotive standards
- Manufactured to the same specification as the products we supply to the Car companies.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK to the Globally recognised Quality Standard
|Material:||Mild steel tubular frame and infill – powder coated|
|Installation Time:||Under 15 minutes|
|Load Cover/Parcel Shelf Compatible:||NO|
|Warranty Period Is:||5 years|
|International Shipping Available:||Yes|