Skoda Karoq - Variable Boot Divider - Upper Floor (G1513D)
Our Skoda Karoq (2017 onwards) Variable Boot Divider is a vehicle specific, moveable barrier that secures to the Dog Guard and creates two secure compartments in the boot of the car. The Divider can be used to 60/40 either side of the vehicle centre line.
Please Note – It can only be used with the appropriate GUARDSMAN Dog Guard – part no.G1513 – This part is only designed to fit cars with fixed seats and will not work with removable ‘vario’ seats and will not work on it’s own or with any other manufacturer’s dog guard.
This version will work in Karoq’s that have a full size spare wheel and where the Boot floor sits in the Upper position 55mm (2 inches) below the bumper line.
- Ideally suited for separating dogs from each other or luggage
- Easy fitment with no vehicle modification required
- Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
- Strong 19mm diameter steel outer frame with 50mm steel mesh.
- Powder coated black to international automotive standards
- Manufactured to the same specification as the products we supply to the Car companies.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK to the Globally recognised Quality Standard ISO:9001
|Material:||steel tube and mesh, powder coated|
|Installation Time:||Under 15 minutes|
|Load Cover/Parcel Shelf Compatible:||No|
|Warranty Period Is:||5 years|
|International Shipping Available:||Yes|